Types of Veneers:
African: Anigre, Limba, Koto, Mahogany
American: Oak, Despotaki, Walnut, Pine, Cherry, Walnut, Maple
Olive Root, Elm Root, Artificial Oak. Vege, Ebony, Teak, Zebrano. Anigre Artificial.
Wide variety of items, Flawless finish and smooth surface.
Applications: Furniture (kitchen doors & millwork, furniture backs and drawer bottoms, drawer boxes & small furniture), Decorative linings, Interior doors, Panels, Special interior constructions, Decorative linings, Contemporary interior design.
- Variety of veneer types - dimensions and categories.
- Strict selection of veneer quality.
- Variety of types of veneer and continuous renewal & enrichment of colors.
- Product with low formaldehyde emission, non-toxic, environmentally friendly since the veneers are covered with E1 quality chipboard.
- Perfect finish and properly sanded surface.