Its core is produced in black, so that it stands out from the other products of the ALFA WOOD group.
Its surface is smooth, and its coating undergoes a special treatment resistant to abrasions, etc.
Solid compact is specially treated for moisture resistance, has very high tensile strength, very high stability to environmental changes, ease of processing and super high density. It can be produced in all the colors of our decorative surfaces (melamine).
The back of the Alfa Solid compact is monochrome
The new product has a multitude of applications:
- In business premises, hotels, etc.
- Indoors with high humidity
- For dividing spaces with large temperature changes
- Outdoors as a coated product
- In external doors, as material for attics, for kitchen counters
- Resistant to environments with high requirements of high humidity
- Resistance to UV radiation
- Very stable to external changes
- High tensile strength
- High bending strength
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, with very low formaldehyde content